Delaware 87ers Home Arena:
631 S. College Avenue
Newark, DE 19716
Located near the northern tip of Delaware, Newark is easily reached from five major metropolitan centers:
- Wilmington (approximately 15 miles)
- Philadelphia (approximately 45 miles)
- Baltimore (approximately 60 miles)
- Washington, D.C. (approximately 100 miles)
- New York City (approximately 140 miles)
From the North and the East:
Take I-95 South to Delaware Exit 1-B – Route 896 North. Continue straight, and the arena will be on your right just after the Routes 4/896 intersection.
From the South and the West:
Take I-95 North to Delaware Exit 1 – Route 896 North. Continue straight on Route 896 North, and the arena will be on your right just after the Routes 4/896 intersection.
Alternate Route: Take I-95 North to Maryland Exit 109B – Route 279 north (also called Route 2). Proceed on this road which becomes Elkton Road, into Newark. Turn right at the intersection of Routes 2 (279) and 4. Turn left at intersection of Routes 4/896. The arena is located on the right.
- FREE PARKING
- Doors open 1 hour prior to scheduled tip-off
- At the game you will find a FREE Kids Zone filled with inflatables, arts & crafts, games, ice cream & more!
- BAG POLICY: Fans are prohibited from bringing in items such as bags or similar items bigger than a briefcase – e.g., duffel bags, coolers, and large backpacks – from being brought into the arena. Where it is necessary for such items to be stored in the arena, a secure drop-off and pick-up area or checking room will be established outside of the secure perimeter, where possible. All stored items must be inspected before being checked at this location. All other items such as pocketbooks, briefcases, and diaper bags must be inspected prior to entry.
- Concessions include hot dogs, hoagies, pizza, funnel cakes, soft pretzels, popcorn, nachos, cookies, candy, chips, soda, gatorade, water, coffee and a hot dinner platter available each night.
- The Kreston Wine & Spirits Courtside Beer Garden is available to all fans 21 and older and offers beer selections and a unique view of the game.
- The Franklin Group Executive Lounge is open to courtside seat holders only and provides an all-you-can-eat dinner buffet each night plus a cash bar. Join this exclusive club by reserving your courtside seats today and call 302-504-7587.
- For ticket information, click here. For game day information and questions, call an Account Executive at 302-504-7587 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.